Monday, January 4, 2010

Im Afraid To Take Malarone Im Afraid!?

Im afraid!? - im afraid to take malarone

OK, I have a son, 6 months. Dad was in the picture during pregnancy (in all dosctors Apt) He was there for the birth certificate signed BORN. My son was in the first 2 weeks of his life in hospital (he was there). OK, if the matter is that my son was born in September. I was with court papers. Court was for 15 October set to establish parental rights. It does not show !.... I have not heard from him after that day, my phone went dead and missing. 3 moonths later, in January, he calls and asks for the image. So I said "OK." He sent someone over and pick you up. Whatever the case, demanded on Wednesday that it has asked me to choose him to the baby. I said no, I spoke very well, and said he couldnt see it only on request. And I said, we would have a pleasant day for both schedule. So he agreed. Today morning I called and asked to set a date. He said he would meet at the mall on Sunday. In !!!!!!!!... In fear lest he should try to take

0 comments:

Post a Comment