Sunday, January 24, 2010

97 Catera Bcm Does A Bad Throttle Position Sensor Have Anything To Do With My Transmission Problems On 97 Catera?

Does a bad throttle position sensor have anything to do with my transmission problems on 97 catera? - 97 catera bcm

His 97 Catera is the problem itself, a period Catera. I was green and after about five or six months, the engine light started coming in the car and refused to be treated, it was to tow. Following the threat, the dealer who sold it to me, I've always nowhere, so I had another motor vehicle industry. Cadillac stopped, many cars have existed for many years, and do suddenly decided to start recently. He has a German engine, and many experienced mechanics, they even have trouble finding what is happening under the hood of the car. My suggestion, do not waste money on a position sensor gas. Investigation of the VIN # and see if the car has no criminal record or a lemon, lemon laws of your state to find your dealer, the salesman and his manager, and if it goes anywhere, it is possible that just enough to get private owner will not sell or trade in, and take on something more reliable.

2 comments:

bestwren... said...

You can if you have a concern GST current code, but not tell what to do the wrong trans -

ilikeche... said...

If the TP helps control speed changes and when down the stairs, turn

Post a Comment