Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hiking Running Shoes Hiking Shoes Or Trail Running Shoes?

Hiking shoes or trail running shoes? - hiking running shoes

I understand the difference, but the Nike Alvord saw advertised in many places that sell hiking equipment. Has anyone tried it? I have a problem with a foot / ankle swelling, and many thought that it is easier for me than standard hiking boots. Walking shoes, which he saw was the Merrell Siren. I am in Sedona, Arizona for about 3 hours hiking in the red rocks. Nothing extreme - all roads.

1 comments:

Ferc Star said...

I walked with a walking shoe for trail riders. Walking shoes are designed with the packages into account the difference in the length of runners. Even if you were problems with his ankle, he recommended walking shoes. They are a little heavier, but the support of the ankle provide much higher.

Post a Comment