Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wrecked Sand Rail Sale Should I Buy This Buggy(sand Rail)?

Should i buy this buggy(sand rail)? - wrecked sand rail sale

and I found a bug in the Chinese market. It is a cheap Chinese and Soo ... 2 seats and the engine has the 110cc I think it is perhaps one of the Chinese ... I heard a lot about engines and how they are broken Chinese and all .... this car is about $ 900 ... I found in the same business, the much larger and more powerful engines, but how many DC are not sure ... 4-stroke engine .... btw, the largest is $ 2000 .. . Therefore, I would like your opinion ... is the cause of his remains, which can always replace defective parts with better ... So, what if I have a 110cc and go to the Pistons for the best ... I get more power from the engine?

2 comments:

hockeynu... said...

Wow, has much to learn ...

Do not let the piston and get more power.

Doing research. How old are you? What is your weight? How long will it be possible constituency? Where will you ride it? The engines are more or less only engines. You need to take care of them and they take care of you ... Flag of the engine, and it will not succeed, no matter where it is produced.

Good luck,

Steve.

Scamp said...

They are the cheapest on Ebay. I just buy one later if I do replace it, and you can through a fine engine 440cc snowmobile.

The purchase of a Go-Kart economic dimension that you want, shopping and more snowmobile, make the engine of the snowmobile on the kart.

Post a Comment