Monday, November 9, 2009

White Genital Herpes Pictures Do I Have Genital Warts, Herpes, Or Anxiety?

Do I Have Genital Warts, Herpes, or Anxiety? - white genital herpes pictures

I had safe sex about 3 weeks and had oral sex maybe about a week and a half. I never really realized until recently, but I have red spots on my penis. Some are at the point and just before the tip. I bairly there, and no larger than 2 mm. In the nervous, though. I looked in the herpes and genital warts and do not really like what I have, but a little closer to them. But then, when I look at the pictures of these diseases are seen absolutely nothing that I have. My bosses do not burn, turning occasionally to see not bite in it not like a button with a small, white, or bleed, just little red dots. I am 16 years old, say, a kind of feeling uncomfortable or to show my parents, but rather by someone who knows what they're talking more than an opinion heard. What is fever? Should I somehow try to get it checked out? Please help, I see, especially when I am currently learning in the school of sexually transmitted diseases.

2 comments:

Pinky said...

if his partner had herpes simplex in the mouth and oral sex may have an STD. Perhaps herpex, BCZ comings and goings. can be anything. but I would recommend that (the doctor and undergo a physical examination and) also a blood test. Tell your parents that you have a rash or something (but) is not your concern about this situation. Good luck.

hsv2fory... said...

Sounds like you care enough. What you may or may rub against herpes. I have had herpes for 8 years and have never seen one go after a few days back, but I saw it happen with irritation, especially if we continue to play with her. The best advice is that you go to the doctor and you can find, while the bumps are still there. In this way you can know with certainty and ease some concerns. If you do, you will certainly not do alone, and you can live with very easily, so do not try to be crazy. Good luck.

Post a Comment