Saturday, February 20, 2010

Annex Suits Peti Easement On My Survey, Drains City Road, Dug Myself?

Easement on my survey, drains city road, dug myself? - annex suits peti

The city says it is a relief for their records was built in the neighborhood in the 70s and the city later annexed. The drain is under the street, I say let the UPI, said I can not, if the leak was not because the road was flooded. I called three times in the city. The washing water was 1 / 3 of my garden, because the ditch had washed and spread them. The neighbor behind me has a private road, built a few years ago, I moved beofre where he was raised. Catch rain water then put to flight, but it is a smaller diameter than the street and in the center of my back yard instead of matching the ditch on the side .. Only a ditch on the wrong side of the trench to meet for the return flight. I have heard of silt andhaybales in too, all at the request of the city. Neighbor behind me threatning his example, because you can wash guide your way. The chicken wire placed on the catch drain stops and stations of the leak. Help?

3 comments:

Yoshi said...

Sound like you are in the United States. Where? Often there are facilities with the community or state, the city does not control. She looks like an inspector or a lawyer may have to expect that from.

John C said...

have to go to a public meeting and express your concerns ... You are a taxpayer and the need to protect your assets

cuvcubby said...

TNT. (It's Dyn-O-MITE!)

Post a Comment